The Verse of the Day For Saturday June 6th 2020
Bible Reading For Today
- Ephesians 5:15-17 Therefore be careful how you walk, not as unwise men, but as wise, making the most of your time, because the days are evil. So then do not be foolish, but understand what the will of the Lord is. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Guard my mind Lord.
Name Of God For Today
- Lion of the tribe of Judah - Revelation 5:5
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- 2 Kings 9, 10 & 11; Ecclesiastes 8
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Life of Jesus
Question: Name the three disciples that Jesus took with Him to the mountain to pray.
- Andrew, James and John
- Andrew, Matthew and Peter
- James, John and Peter
- John, Matthew and Peter
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3331
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.