The Verse of the Day For Thursday August 6th 2020
Bible Reading For Today
- Psalms 37:5 Commit your way to the Lord; Trust also in Him, and He will do it. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- In your valleys, may you always know God is going to take you to a mountain top.
Name Of God For Today
- Eliom (The Most High God) - namesOfGodBibleVerseReference37
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- 1 Peter 3, 4 & 5; Psalms 59
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Book of Daniel
Question: In the second year of his reign, ________ dreamed dreams, wherewith his spirit was troubled, and his sleep broke from him.
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3392
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.