The Verse of the Day For Friday August 7th 2020
Bible Reading For Today
- James 4:7-8 Submit therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Go into the world as an ambassador for Jesus.
Name Of God For Today
- Ejeh (I Am that I Am) - Exodus 3:14
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- 2 Peter 1, 2 & 3; Psalms 60
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Ministry of John the Baptist
Question: What did John the Baptist eat in the wilderness?
- Lamb and Milk.
- Steak and Taters
- Beatles and Maple Syrup
- Locust and Wild Honey.
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3393
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.