The Verse of the Day For Saturday August 8th 2020
Bible Reading For Today
- Romans 13:13-14 Let us behave properly as in the day, not in carousing and drunkenness, not in sexual promiscuity and sensuality, not in strife and jealousy. But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh in regard to its lusts. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Lord thank you for the talents you have given me.
Name Of God For Today
- Shepherd and Bishop of Souls - namesOfGodBibleVerseReference77
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Song of Solomon 1, 2, 3 & 4
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Life of Jesus
Question: What did people see descending on Jesus as He was baptized?
- A Dove
- A Hummingbird
- A Bluebird
- An image of an Angel
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3394
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.