The Verse of the Day For Sunday August 9th 2020
Bible Reading For Today
- Mark 1:14-15 And after John had been taken into custody, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God, and saying, "The time is fulfilled, and the Kingdom of God is at hand; repent and believe in the gospel." NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Jesus you're my representative.
Name Of God For Today
- The Lord of Hosts - namesOfGodBibleVerseReference39
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Song of Solomon 5, 6, 7 & 8; Proverbs 17
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Book of Jude
Question: What was the name of Jude's brother?
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3395
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.