The Verse of the Day For Wednesday September 23rd 2020
Bible Reading For Today
- Matthew 7:15-20 Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes, nor figs from thistles, are they? Even so, every good tree bears good fruit; but the bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. So then, you will know them by their fruits. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Lord I love and accept my body as your temple.
Name Of God For Today
- Lord Jesus Christ - Romans 1:7
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Lamentations 4 & 5; Proverbs 20
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Book of Ezekiel
Question: Ezekiel's main purpose was to ________.
- Bless Israel
- Condemn Israel
- Punish Israel
- Warn Israel
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3440
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.