The Verse of the Day For Monday May 3rd 2021
Bible Reading For Today
- Philippians 3:16 However, let us keep living by that same standard to which we have attained. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Now that I'm found in Jesus I don't need to prove myself any more.
Name Of God For Today
- Jehovah Roehi (The Lord My Shepherd) - Psalms 23:1-3
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Ruth 1, 2, 3 & 4; Proverbs 8
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Living A Christian Life
Question: Which of the following aren't fruit of the Spirit?
- Patience, Kindness, Goodness
- Love, Joy, Peace
- Strife, Jealousy, Idolatry
- Faithfulness, Gentleness, Self-Control
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3662
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.