The Verse of the Day For Tuesday May 4th 2021
Bible Reading For Today
- 1 Timothy 2:5-6 For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself as a ransom for all, the testimony borne at the proper time. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Kindness, grace, endurance, and love --- Jesus in action from Heaven above.
Name Of God For Today
- Anointed One - Psalms 2:2
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- 1 Timothy 1, 2 & 3; Psalms 45
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Life of Jacob
Question: Jacob went near to Isaac his father. He [Isaac] felt him, and said, "The voice is Jacob\'s voice, but the hands are the hands of ________."
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3663
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.