The Verse of the Day For Tuesday January 12th 2021
Bible Reading For Today
- Matthew 5:4 Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Lord help me to speak words of truth, love and comfort.
Name Of God For Today
- Light of the world - John 8:12
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Matthew 23 & 24; Psalms 12
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Parable of the Good Samaritan
Question: Before moving the injured man, what did the Good Samaritan do for him?
- He prayed over him.
- He anointed him with incense.
- He made a peace offering on an alter.
- He bound up his wounds.
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3551
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.