The Verse of the Day For Wednesday January 13th 2021
Bible Reading For Today
- Psalms 143:9 Deliver me, O LORD, from my enemies; I take refuge in You. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Live each day with courage and discipline!
Name Of God For Today
- Living Water - John 4:10-14
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Matthew 25 & 26; Psalms 13
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Parable of the Good Samaritan
Question: Who was the second passerby who saw the wounded man in the parable of the Good Samaritan and passed by on the other side?
- A Samaritan
- A Priest
- A Levite
- A Pharisee
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3552
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.