The Verse of the Day For Tuesday January 5th 2021
Bible Reading For Today
- Matthew 7:24-27 Therefore everyone who hears these words of Mine, and acts upon them, may be compared to a wise man, who built his house upon the rock. And rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and burst against that house; and yet it did not fall, for it had been founded upon the rock. And everyone who hears these words of Mine, and does not act upon them, will be like a foolish man, who built his house upon the sand. And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and burst against that house; and it fell, and great was its fall. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- I give my sorrows to you.
Name Of God For Today
- Vindicator - Psalms 24:5
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Matthew 9 & 10; Psalms 5
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: The Four Gospels
Question: What did Jesus say was the most important commandment?
- "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind."
- "Love your neighbor as yourself"
- "Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy."
- "Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain."
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3544
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.