The Verse of the Day For Friday March 26th 2021
Bible Reading For Today
- Proverbs 17:22 A joyful heart is good medicine, But a broken spirit dries up the bones. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- There is a place of acceptance found at the cross of Jesus Christ.
Name Of God For Today
- The Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world - John 1:29
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Luke 23 & 24; Psalms 34
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Easter Trivia Questions
Question: How did Jesus respond to the criminal on the cross?
- Jesus condemned him.
- Jesus ignored him.
- Jesus promised that He would take him to paradise.
- None of the above
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3624
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.