The Verse of the Day For Saturday March 27th 2021
Bible Reading For Today
- John 11:25-26 Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies, and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die. Do you believe this?" NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Thank you for the power of cross in my life Jesus.
Name Of God For Today
- The Resurrection - John 11:25
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Deuteronomy 1, 2 & 3
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Easter Trivia Questions
Question: What did Jesus cry out before He died?
- My Father, My Father, Why have you chosen me?
- My God, My God, Forgive them for they know not.
- My God, My God, I am at your mercy.
- My God, My God, Why have you forsaken me?
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3625
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.