The Verse of the Day For Wednesday March 31st 2021
Bible Reading For Today
- Romans 12:15 Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Love held Jesus to the cross.
Name Of God For Today
- Resurrected One - Romans 1:4
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Deuteronomy 13, 14 & 15
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Easter Trivia Questions
Question: What was the accusation written over Jesus' cross?
- This is the King of Israel
- This is the King of the Jews
- This is the Lord of lords
- Thou has committed Blasphemy
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3629
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.