The Verse of the Day For Friday March 5th 2021
Bible Reading For Today
- 1 Corinthians 1:30-31 But by His doing you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, and righteousness and sanctification, and redemption, that, just as it is written, "Let him who boasts, boast in the Lord." NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Let the Lord fight your battles.
Name Of God For Today
- Justifier - Romans 3:26
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Numbers 7, 8 & 9
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Life of Isaac
Question: Which is not a condition Abraham applied to his manager in choosing Isaac's bride?
- He must not take Isaac back to Nahor
- Must be from Abraham's kindred
- Not to be a daughter of Canaan
- She must be wealthy
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3603
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.