The Verse of the Day For Saturday March 6th 2021
Bible Reading For Today
- Proverbs 10:12 Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all transgressions. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- I will live my life as I follow Jesus.
Name Of God For Today
- Adonai (Lord, Master) - Psalms 16:2
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Numbers 10, 11 & 12
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: The Ten Commandments
Question: What is the tenth commandment?
- Thou shalt have no other gods before me.
- Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.
- Thou shalt not commit adultery.
- Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house.
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3604
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.