The Verse of the Day For Tuesday March 9th 2021
Bible Reading For Today
- James 5:19-20 My brethren, if any among you strays from the truth, and one turns him back, let him know that he who turns a sinner from the error of his way will save his soul from death, and will cover a multitude of sins. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- My salvation is dependent upon Jesus.
Name Of God For Today
- Bright Morning Star - Revelation 22:16
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Numbers 19, 20 & 21
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Life of Abraham (AKA Abram)
Question: Why was Abimelech and his wives stricken with infertility?
- He abused Abraham
- He believed in the dreams that he experienced
- He did not honour the Lord
- He took Sarah as his wife
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3607
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.