The Verse of the Day For Sunday April 25th 2021
Bible Reading For Today
- Proverbs 3:24-26 When you lie down, you will not be afraid; When you lie down, your sleep will be sweet. Do not be afraid of sudden fear, Nor of the onslaught of the wicked when it comes; For the Lord will be your confidence, And will keep your foot from being caught. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Lord your presence comforts me.
Name Of God For Today
- Holy One of Israel - Psalms 16:10
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Joshua 22, 23 & 24; Proverbs 6
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Life of Prophet Elisha
Question: Naamon, the Syrian, asked the prophet Elisha to cure his ________.
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3654
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.