The Verse of the Day For Monday April 26th 2021
Bible Reading For Today
- Romans 13:14 But put on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make no provision for the flesh in regard to its lusts. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Jesus your my beloved.
Name Of God For Today
- Jehovah Jesus (The Lord Our Savior) - namesOfGodBibleVerseReference50
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Judges 1, 2 & 3
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Book of Ezra
Question: Who rebuilt the temple?
- David and fellow Israelites
- Hezekiah and fellow Israelites
- Jehu and fellow Israelites
- Zerubbabel and fellow Israelites
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3655
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.