The Verse of the Day For Sunday April 4th 2021
Bible Reading For Today
- 2 Corinthians 5:21 God made Him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God. NIV
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Jesus thank you for being my reason to live.
Name Of God For Today
- The Author and Finisher of Faith - Hebrews 12:2
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Deuteronomy 25, 26 & 27
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Easter Trivia Questions
Question: What happened to the world when Jesus was crucified?
- A great darkness covered the land.
- A great light appeared in the sky.
- A rainbow appeared the sky.
- None of the above.
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3633
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.