The Verse of the Day For Wednesday April 7th 2021
Bible Reading For Today
- Psalms 62:1-2 My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from Him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will never be shaken. NIV
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Remember to greet and welcome the visitors to your church fellowship. Don't leave them as outsiders.
Name Of God For Today
- Lion of Judah - Revelation 5:5
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Deuteronomy 33 & 34; Proverbs 5
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Life of Isaac
Question: Isaac experienced famine and went to ________.
- Gerar in Philistia
- Nahor in Mesopotamia
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3636
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.