The Verse of the Day For Friday April 9th 2021
Bible Reading For Today
- John 10:10 The thief comes only to steal, and kill, and to destroy; I came that they might have life, and might have it abundantly. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Our strength is found in Christ alone.
Name Of God For Today
- Strong and Mighty Tower - Psalms 31:2
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- John 3 & 4; Psalms 36
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: The Four Gospels
Question: What did Jesus write in the sand in the account of the woman at the well?
- For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.
- He who has no sin, cast the first stone.
- The Bible does not say.
- Your sins will find you out.
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3638
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.