The Verse of the Day For Tuesday June 8th 2021
Bible Reading For Today
- Proverbs 20:9 Who can say, "I have cleansed my heart, I am pure from my sin?" NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- A heart that is willing will go far in the Lord.
Name Of God For Today
- The Lord of Hosts - namesOfGodBibleVerseReference39
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- 2 Kings 12, 13 & 14; Ecclesiastes 9
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Old Testament Ceremonies
Question: The celebration that commemorates the event found in the book of Esther is called ________.
- Feast of Tabernacles
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3698
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.