The Verse of the Day For Wednesday June 9th 2021
Bible Reading For Today
- 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. NIV
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- I will trust and follow after you Jesus.
Name Of God For Today
- Rock - 1 Corinthians 10:4
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- 2 Kings 15, 16 & 17
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Book of Ezra
Question: What did Cyrus give the Israelites to take with them to Jerusalem?
- Articles belonging to the Temple of the Lord.
- Building supplies
- Goats & sheep
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3699
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.