The Verse of the Day For Tuesday July 20th 2021
Bible Reading For Today
- James 4:17 Therefore, to one who knows the right thing to do, and does not do it, to him it is sin. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- How do I share my hope the Lord gave me with others?
Name Of God For Today
- Fairest of Ten Thousand - namesOfGodBibleVerseReference21
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- James 4 & 5; Psalms 57
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Book of Jude
Question: Christians are to:
- Build themselves up in their most holy faith.
- Keep themselves in God's love.
- Pray in the Holy Spirit.
- All of the above.
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3740
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.