The Verse of the Day For Thursday July 22nd 2021
Bible Reading For Today
- Ephesians 4:32 And be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Trust means seeing Jesus as the source and not myself.
Name Of God For Today
- Shield - Psalms 91:4
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Esther 6, 7, 8, 9 & 10; Proverbs 15
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Life of Joshua
Question: How did the city of Gibeon avoid being destroyed by the Israelites?
- By being taken up into heaven
- By defeating the Israelite army
- By lying to the Israelites about where they were from
- By traversing the desert for 40 years
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3742
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.