The Verse of the Day For Sunday September 12th 2021
Bible Reading For Today
- Ephesians 3:20-21 Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Lord God help me not to be cynical.
Name Of God For Today
- Jehovah Nissi (The Lord our banner) - Exodus 17:15-16
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Jeremiah 22, 23 & 24
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Life of Abraham (AKA Abram)
Question: When God promised an heir to Abram and descendants more numerous than the stars in the sky Abram ________.
- Asked for proof
- Asked God how He would accomplish this
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3794
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.