The Verse of the Day For Tuesday September 14th 2021
Bible Reading For Today
- Romans 12:15 Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Lord help me to understand what it means to take up my cross and follow You each day.
Name Of God For Today
- Immanuel - Matthew 1:23
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Jeremiah 28, 29 & 30
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Christmas Trivia Questions
Question: The wise men presented what gifts to Jesus?
- Satin Robe and Gold Crown
- Gold, Silver and Bronze Medals
- Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh.
- An Olive Branch, A Dove and Gold
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #3796
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.