The Verse of the Day For Sunday June 16th 2019
Bible Reading For Today
- 2 Corinthians 4:6 For God, who said, "Light shall shine out of darkness," is the One who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ. NASB
Devotional Reflection Thought For Today
- Jesus thank you for bringing me to my knees.
Name Of God For Today
- Deliverer - Romans 11:26
One Year Bible Reading Guide For Today
- Hebrews 7 & 8; Psalms 53
Bible Trivia Question For Today
Category: Life of Abraham (AKA Abram)
Question: How did Abraham separate the family from his concubines from his direct descendants?
- He gave them land around Mamre
- He sent them across the Jordan river
- He sent them away to the east with gifts
- He sold them into slavery
Bible Word Search For Today
- Download and Solve Edition #2975
Respond To This Edition
How has this edition of the Verse of the Day affected your life? How has the Lord used this Scripture to encourage you? What does this verse mean to you? Share your reflections with other subscribers to The Verse of the Day.